The right to withdraw from the contract
1. Pursuant to the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights, the Customer who is a Consumer, referred to in these regulations as the Buyer, may withdraw from the contract in writing without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the parcel. For this purpose, the Customer should submit a written declaration of withdrawal from the contract by sending it to the following address:
Lilly Collection Katarzyna Oleszczuk
ul. Pawia 6/78
and immediately return the goods to the Store at the above-mentioned address at their own expense, no later than within 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract. The store does not accept any parcels sent COD.
2. Returned goods must be complete. The goods should be returned unchanged, unless the change was necessary within the ordinary course of business, i.e. the customer should deal with the goods bearing in mind the need for its possible, later return. The customer is responsible for reducing the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
3. If the above-mentioned conditions are not met, the product will not be accepted.
4. Returns without the original proof of purchase will not be accepted.
5. The entire amount due from the issued VAT invoice for the returned goods is sent immediately (no later than within 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract), by bank transfer to the account number provided, after confirming that the returned product meets the above conditions.
6. Under the terms of the Act on consumer rights, the Store may withhold the reimbursement until the item is returned or proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
7. The returned goods should be secured in such a way as not to be damaged during transport.
8. The customer has the right to view the delivered goods in a way that he could do in a stationary store. If the thing does not meet his requirements, he cannot use it freely. When this happens and the Customer wants to withdraw from the contract, the Store has the right to charge him with additional costs due to the reduction in the value of the goods.
1. If, after receiving the goods, the Customer finds technical defects or damage caused during delivery, he should send it to the address of the store. The returned goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase and information about the product defect.
2. Differences in the appearance of the ordered goods with the received goods, resulting from improper setting of the Customer's monitor parameters, do not constitute grounds for a complaint or return of goods.
3. Complaints relating to quantity or mechanical damage caused during transport will be considered only on the basis of a written complaint protocol in the presence of the freight forwarder, according to the internal procedures of a given freight forwarder.
4. Upon receipt of the package, check its condition for signs of external damage. Checking the condition of the parcel and determining the nature of the breach or damage to the packaging made in the presence of a courier or postal worker, including the preparation of a damage report, will facilitate the Store's consideration of the complaint.
5. Before packing the parcels, we carefully check whether the products shipped are in accordance with the order, and whether they are not damaged and do not bear any other signs that disqualify them for shipment. However, it may happen that the goods have hidden defects, not visible at the time of sale.
6. If the product is found to be defective and the Consumer exercises the rights resulting from the warranty, the Consumer has, in particular, the right to file a complaint. Under the terms of the Civil Code, the Consumer may request:
- replacement of the product with a product free from defects,
- product repairs,
- lowering the price of the product,
- or may withdraw from the sales contract.
7. In the event of finding defects in the product, the Customer should send the advertised articles to the following address:
Lilly Collection Katarzyna Oleszczuk
ul. Pawia 6/78
8. The Store does not accept any parcels sent COD. The costs of returning the advertised goods are borne by the Buyer.
9. Before returning the advertised product, please contact us by e-mail or phone in advance to arrange the details of the complaint.
10. We consider complaints immediately after receiving the parcel. If the complaint is accepted:
- we reimburse the Buyer for any additional shipping costs incurred,
- We replace the advertised product with a full-fledged product or another one agreed with the Buyer,
- if it is not possible to exchange, we will refund the money for the advertised product,
- we refund the money immediately.
11. The Store will respond to the complaint and inform the Customer about further proceedings, immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
12. In the case of sale of a product in trade between entrepreneurs pursuant to Art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the parties exclude the Store's liability under the warranty for physical and legal defects of things, in particular, establish that it does not bear any responsibility for hidden defects of the object of sale.
1. In the event of circumstances obliging the Store to reimburse the amounts paid by the Customer to the Store, the refund takes place on the following dates:
- in the case of a complaint within 14 days from the date of its consideration by the Store;
- in the event of the Consumer's withdrawal from the contract within the time limit specified in Chapter III point 5 of the Regulations;
- in the case of cancellation of the order within 14 days from the date of its cancellation.
2. In the event of withdrawal from the contract by the Consumer in accordance with the provisions of Chapter. III of the Regulations, if the Consumer has chosen the method of delivery of the goods by the Store other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the Store, the Store Returns the cost of delivery of the order to the Consumer in the amount of the cheapest method of delivery offered by the Store.
3. The Store is not responsible for failure to refund or delay if it was due to the Customer providing incorrect personal data (name, surname, address) or an incorrect account number.
4. In the case of issuing a correcting invoice, the invoice will be sent by the Store at the time of returning the money to the Customer's account. The invoice will be sent to the Customer by e-mail to the e-mail address provided when placing the order and posted on the page in the Customer Account, in My Receipts - the payment correction to which the correcting invoice relates.
Returns or exchanges
1. At the Lilly Collection store, the Customer may return or exchange products ordered online.
2. The customer may return or replace the ordered products through the customer's panel. After logging in, complete the appropriate form in Details in the History and order details.
3. Another form of return or exchange may be an e-mail contact with BOK at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.