The Regulations define the rules for the provision of services in the Lilly Collection online store according to specific rules:
These Regulations have been prepared on the basis of art. 8 sec. 1 point 1 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended) and constitutes an integral part of the sales contract of goods offered by the Store. The Regulations are made available free of charge via the Store, the above provides the opportunity to read its content before concluding the contract.
Contact with the Store is possible via: a. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; b. by phone: 601 275 557 c. in writing to the following address: Lilly Collection Katarzyna Oleszczuk, ul. Pawia 6/78, 05-500 Piaseczno.
The store will make every effort to ensure that the terms and conditions of sale through the website www.lillycollection.pl treat the rights and obligations of the consumer in a manner consistent with good practice, taking into account his interests.
Glossary: - Store - the owner of the Lilly Collection online store at www.lillycollection.pl in the person of Katarzyna Oleszczuk operating under the name Lilly Collection based in Piaseczno, at ul. Pawia 6/78, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the Mayor of the City and Commune of Piaseczno, NIP: 1230911792, REGON: 146596790, PKD 47.91.Z. - Buyer - a natural person with full or limited legal capacity, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity, making purchases in the Store and having a Customer Account, hereinafter also referred to as the Customer. - Consumer - a customer who is a natural person within the meaning of art. 22 (1) of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended), i.e. a natural person who performs a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not related directly to the consumer's business or professional activity. - Customer Service Office (BOK) - a person servicing the customer by phone, e-mail or traditional mail in the form of a letter. - Customer Account - a database containing Customer data used, inter alia, for the implementation of orders placed, order history, Customer preferences regarding selected Store functionalities, e.g. newsletter, payment data. - Traditional transfer - payment made by the Customer in authorized institutions via an online or stationary account, e.g. at a bank, at a post office. Payment is made before the order is processed (prepayment). - Electronic transfer - payment made by the Customer from an on-line bank account, via on-line payment systems. Payment is made before the order is processed (prepayment). - Credit card payment - payment made by the customer with a credit card via on-line payment systems. Payment is made before the order is processed (prepayment). - Content - any content posted by the Customer on the Store's website, in accordance with the available functionalities, reviews of products in the Store's assortment. - Civil Code - the Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended). - Consumer Rights Act - the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827). - Act on the provision of electronic services - the Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422 as amended). - Regulations - these regulations, which define the rules for the provision of electronic services in the Lilly Collection Online Store (Store regulations). - Order - is the Customer's declaration of will, including the will to conclude a Sales Agreement with the Store, specifying in particular the type and number of products and / or services. - Sales contract or Agreement - a contract for the sale of products within the meaning of the Civil Code concluded between the Store and the Customer using the Store's functionality, in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations.- Working days - all days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. - Order fulfillment time - the time in which the Store will complete the order and deliver it to the carrier carrying out the form of delivery selected by the Customer. - Stationary Lilly Collection point - a designated collection point where the customer can pick up products or return products.
1. The Lilly Collection online store conducts retail sales of products and services via the Internet. Information about the offer is available on the Store's website www.lillycollection.pl and is updated on a current basis. 2. The store does not sell wholesale, it is entitled to introduce a specific number of pieces of a particular product, covered by one order. 3. Placing an order in the online store means accepting the provisions of these Regulations as of the date of placing the order and means the Customer's consent to receive commercial information within the meaning of the "Act on the provision of electronic services". It is also an offer to conclude a Sales Agreement for the ordered products or services with the Store, which binds the Customer for seven days from the date of its submission. 4. Orders are accepted by completing the order form on the website www.lillycollection.pl. The data provided in the form are used for the proper execution of the order. The data is stored in an internal database and is not shared with third parties. All data are protected by login and password. 5. Registration of the Customer Account as well as the use of the functionality of the website www.lillycollection.pl is free of charge. 6. If you want to delete the Customer Account, the Store should be informed in writing or via e-mail about the will to delete it. 7. After placing the order, the Customer will immediately receive an e-mail to the address provided, but not later than seven days from the order, that the order has been placed. This information does not constitute a confirmation of the order being accepted for execution (no Sales Agreement is concluded). The order fulfillment begins: - after making the transfer (within 24 hours after the payment is credited to the account) and receiving the information about the acceptance of the order by e-mail, which is the moment of concluding the Sales Agreement with the Store. - The customer receives e-mail information about the status of the order and about the shipment of the ordered goods. All changes in the status of the order can also be tracked by the Customer on his store account at: www.lillycollection.pl In addition, the Store will send to the e-mail address provided, confirmation of the cancellation of the order (in the event that its implementation will not be possible. 8. By concluding a Sales Agreement with the Store, the Customer agrees to the issuing and sharing of invoices by the Store in electronic form (in accordance with Article 106n (1) of the Act of March 11, 2004 on tax on goods and services - Journal of Laws of 2004 No. 54, item 535, as amended) 9. Each sale is documented by an invoice (the company is subjectively exempt from VAT). 10. The store will issue an invoice when the order is shipped from the warehouse and send it together with the ordered goods. 11. If it is impossible to execute all or part of the order after its acceptance for execution (ie after the conclusion of the Sales Agreement), the Store will notify the customer about this fact immediately. Such information will be sent to the Customer's e-mail address provided during registration of the Customer Account or in the order. After receiving such information, the Customer may decide:
12. If the order has been paid for by the Customer and it has been canceled in whole or in part, the Store will refund the money in the amount of the canceled products or in the case of canceling the entire order, in the amount of the entire order, in accordance with the rules described in the chapter: RETURN TO CUSTOMERS . The reimbursement to customers will take place, with the reservation that the Store will make this refund in accordance with the customer's decision, provided for in point 11 (above) of this chapter. 13. In the absence of payment for the products or service covered by the order within 7 days from the date of receipt by the Customer of the specification of the placed order, referred to in sec. 4 above, the Store will cancel the order placed, about which the Customer will be informed by sending a message to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. 14. If the Customer pays for part of the order, the Sales Agreement is not concluded, and the money paid will be returned to his account number or card - in accordance with the rules described in the section: RETURN TO CUSTOMERS. 15. The Store reserves that the performance of the order, including delivery outside Poland, requires the terms and conditions of delivery to be agreed at the Customer Service Office. 16. The customer may withdraw the order placed by e-mail at: email@example.com .17. At the above-mentioned address, the Customer may make changes to the order until he receives an e-mail confirming the shipment of the ordered goods or the order status changes to DELIVERED in the Customer Account panel (after logging in).18. The prices of goods offered in the Lilly Collection online store are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices. 19. The store reserves the right to change the prices of goods on offer, to introduce new goods to the store's offer, to carry out and cancel promotional campaigns or sales on the store's website or to introduce changes to them. The price change does not apply to orders accepted for execution. 20. The price binding for the parties to the transaction is the price appearing next to the product at the time of placing the order by the customer and does not include delivery costs and any customs fees. 21. Promotions in the Store cannot be combined - unless the promotion regulations provide otherwise. 22. The order fulfillment time is the time that elapses from the moment of receiving the payment from the Customer and receiving the e-mail about the order fulfillment until the ordered goods are shipped from the store - the Customer will receive an e-mail informing about the shipment of the goods, but only working days are taken into account here. The order is processed within two working days. 23. The Store reserves the right to verify or refuse orders when the provided data is questionable or incomplete, ie lacking a telephone number or e-mail address. They are necessary to confirm the order. The transfer for the ordered goods should be made within 7 days of receiving the e-mail with information about the acceptance of the order. After this time, the order will be removed from the store. Alternatively, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 601 275 557 regarding delay in payments. By ordering a product, you must pay. 24. The Store reserves the right to refuse or cancel the execution of an order placed by a Buyer who has not previously picked up the ordered goods or in a situation where the authenticity of the order raises reasonable doubts.
1. By placing an order, the Customer undertakes to pay in advance (prepayment) in one of the payment systems accepted by the Store. The order will be processed after the Store receives confirmation of the correct execution of the operation from the payment operator, in the case of a bank transfer - after the payment is credited to the Store's bank account (see type I point 7). 2. Electronic transfer (Pay by online transfer or BLIK) is made at the request of the mBank paynow Store. The Customer's personal data, title and amount of payment are provided to mBank paynow by the Store in order to make the payment. mBank paynow does not charge a fee from the Customer. 3.The administrator of the Customer's personal data necessary to make payments is mBank S.A. with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Prosta 18. They will be processed for the purpose of executing the payment transaction. mBank paynow will notify the Customer about the status of payment execution, the complaint being considered, as well as the fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on mBank paynow. By selecting Electronic transfer (Pay by online transfer or BLIK), the Customer acknowledges and accepts the above provisions, allowing the Store to order payment by mBank paynow. 4. The ordered goods are delivered throughout Poland via courier companies. It can also be picked up free of charge at the Lilly Collection station at ul. Józefa Bema 38 in Piaseczno, after making an appointment by phone or e-mail. Delivery methods, a list of courier companies and delivery costs are available at: https://lillycollection.pl/gb/content/1-delivery. 5. The cost of delivery is covered by the Buyer.
1. Pursuant to the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights, the Customer who is a Consumer, referred to in these regulations as the Buyer, may withdraw from the contract in writing without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the parcel. For this purpose, the Customer should submit a written declaration of withdrawal from the contract by sending it to the following address: Lilly Collection Katarzyna Oleszczuk ul. Pawia 6/78 05-500 Piaseczno and immediately return the goods to the Store at the above-mentioned address at their own expense, no later than within 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract. The store does not accept any parcels sent COD. 2. Returned goods must be complete. The goods should be returned unchanged, unless the change was necessary within the ordinary course of business, i.e. the customer should deal with the goods bearing in mind the need for its possible, later return. The customer is responsible for reducing the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item. 3. If the above-mentioned conditions are not met, the product will not be accepted. 4. Returns without the original proof of purchase will not be accepted. 5. The entire amount due from the issued VAT invoice for the returned goods is sent immediately (no later than within 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract), by bank transfer to the account number provided, after confirming that the returned product meets the above conditions. 6. Under the terms of the Act on consumer rights, the Store may withhold the reimbursement until the item is returned or proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first. 7. The returned goods should be secured in such a way as not to be damaged during transport. 8. The customer has the right to view the delivered goods in a way that he could do in a stationary store. If the thing does not meet his requirements, he cannot use it freely. When this happens and the Customer wants to withdraw from the contract, the Store has the right to charge him with additional costs due to the reduction in the value of the goods.
1. If, after receiving the goods, the Customer finds technical defects or damage caused during delivery, he should send it to the address of the store. The returned goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase and information about the product defect. 2. Differences in the appearance of the ordered goods with the received goods, resulting from improper setting of the Customer's monitor parameters, do not constitute grounds for a complaint or return of goods. 3. Complaints relating to quantity or mechanical damage caused during transport will be considered only on the basis of a written complaint protocol in the presence of the freight forwarder, according to the internal procedures of a given freight forwarder. 4. Upon receipt of the package, check its condition for signs of external damage. Checking the condition of the parcel and determining the nature of the breach or damage to the packaging made in the presence of a courier or postal worker, including the preparation of a damage report, will facilitate the Store's consideration of the complaint. 5. Before packing the parcels, we carefully check whether the products shipped are in accordance with the order, and whether they are not damaged and do not bear any other signs that disqualify them for shipment. However, it may happen that the goods have hidden defects, not visible at the time of sale. 6. If the product is found to be defective and the Consumer exercises the rights resulting from the warranty, the Consumer has, in particular, the right to file a complaint. Under the terms of the Civil Code, the Consumer may request:
7. In the event of finding defects in the product, the Customer should send the advertised articles to the following address:Lilly Collection Katarzyna Oleszczuk ul. Pawia 6/78 05-500 Piaseczno 8. The Store does not accept any parcels sent COD. The costs of returning the advertised goods are borne by the Buyer. 9. Before returning the advertised product, please contact us by e-mail or phone in advance to arrange the details of the complaint. 10. We consider complaints immediately after receiving the parcel. If the complaint is accepted:
11. The Store will respond to the complaint and inform the Customer about further proceedings, immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint. 12. In the case of sale of a product in trade between entrepreneurs pursuant to Art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the parties exclude the Store's liability under the warranty for physical and legal defects of things, in particular, establish that it does not bear any responsibility for hidden defects of the object of sale.
1. In the event of circumstances obliging the Store to reimburse the amounts paid by the Customer to the Store, the refund takes place on the following dates:
2. In the event of withdrawal from the contract by the Consumer in accordance with the provisions of Chapter. III of the Regulations, if the Consumer has chosen the method of delivery of the goods by the Store other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the Store, the Store Returns the cost of delivery of the order to the Consumer in the amount of the cheapest method of delivery offered by the Store.3. The Store is not responsible for failure to refund or delay if it was due to the Customer providing incorrect personal data (name, surname, address) or an incorrect account number. 4. In the case of issuing a correcting invoice, the invoice will be sent by the Store at the time of returning the money to the Customer's account. The invoice will be sent to the Customer by e-mail to the e-mail address provided when placing the order and posted on the page in the Customer Account, in My Receipts - the payment correction to which the correcting invoice relates.
1. At the Lilly Collection store, the Customer may return or exchange products ordered online. 2. The customer may return or replace the ordered products through the customer's panel. After logging in, complete the appropriate form in Details in the History and order details. 3. Another form of return or exchange may be an e-mail contact with BOK at the following address: email@example.com.
The rules of the personal data security policy can be found in the "Security policy" section at the link: https://lillycollection.pl/gb/content/5-security-policy, which is an integral part of the Regulations. Personal data 1. When using the Store (consisting in registering an account, placing orders, subscribing to the newsletter), the Customer provides his personal data. Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary, but necessary to make purchases and use the services provided by the Store that require providing personal data. 2. The administrator of the personal data referred to in point 1 is Lilly Collection Katarzyna Oleszczuk based in Piaseczno at ul. Pawia 6/78 (05-500 Piaseczno), REGON: 146596790, NIP: 1230911792. 3. In matters related to personal data, you can contact us in writing, by traditional mail, by writing to the following address: ul. Pawia 6/78, 05-500 Piaseczno or by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. 4. By providing the data, the customer declares that the personal data provided by him is his data. 5. Detailed information on the scope of obtained personal data, the purpose and method of their processing as well as the rights of the Customer are available in the security policy (click here).
1. If the Customer gives additional consent, his personal data will be processed by the Store in order to send the Newsletter containing commercial information about new goods, promotions and services available in the Store. 2. The newsletter will be sent to: - e-mail adress likes - Phone number, provided by the Customer during the registration process in the Store or in the form enabling subscription to the Newsletter. 3. The Customer may at any time opt out of receiving the Newsletter by himself by checking the appropriate box in the Customer's panel in the Information tab (Newsletter link) or through the Customer Service Office (Contact us). 4. A Customer who has a Customer Account, if lillycollection.pl provides such functionalities, may add Content at lillycollection.pl. The content may not violate generally applicable provisions of law, the rights of third parties, including intangible rights of third parties, personal rights of third parties or the principles of social coexistence. Contents that are inconsistent with the principles of social coexistence are Content inconsistent with the nature of a given functionality of lillycollection.pl (e.g. non-substantive, violating the privacy of third parties, serving the promotion or advertising of specific services, products or activities, etc.). Adding a given Content to lillycollection.pl is tantamount to submitting a declaration by the Customer that he is entitled to add this Content on lillycollection.pl (in particular making it available to an unlimited circle of people), the given Content does not violate generally applicable law, the rights of third parties, in including intangible rights of third parties, personal rights of third parties, or the rules of social coexistence, and grants the Store a non-exclusive license to use this Content (in whole or in part) in the activities of lillycollection.pl (including in particular maintaining the IT system without time limits and sharing on lillycollection.pl at a place and time chosen by recipients for the purposes of marketing). For granting the above license, the Customer is not entitled to any remuneration from the Store. The Store undertakes to use the Content under the license, respecting moral rights. The license granted to the Store authorizes to grant sub-licenses to entities cooperating with the Store. 5. The Store reserves the right to block access to or remove a given Content from lillycollection.pl if it is against the law, violates the rights of third parties, rules of social coexistence or the provisions of these Regulations. The Store will notify the Customer of the intention to exercise the right indicated in the preceding sentence to the Customer's e-mail address. 6. The Store reserves that the basic functionality of lillycollection.pl is the sale of products and services, and not the storage or sharing of Content, therefore the Customer acknowledges that the Store may stop making them available on lillycollection.pl at any time. 7. If a given Content is illegal, the Store, in accordance with generally applicable law, will prevent access to such Content in the event of receiving an official notification or obtaining reliable information in this regard. Pursuant to generally applicable law, there is no obligation to check the Content provided on lillycollection.pl.